Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Tribute to A Clockwork Orange

Last night I created a tribute page for Stanley Kubrick's A Clockwork Orange:



You will find the page at this link:

A Clockwork Orange Tribute

The page will be featured on Stanley's profile, on his top friends list. I will add to it with videos and additional articles I find, many of which debate the violence and artistic nature of the film... and that age-old question of whether life imitates art or vice-versa. Naturally, I think it's brilliant, but depending on the individual may require multiple viewings over the course of many years into adulthood to appreciate, understand, and absorb the material... I wouldn't recommend it for children under the age of 18 or even 21 for that matter, unless you study the background and meaning behind the film, the book it's based on, and Kubrick's philosophy in directing it.







No comments:

Please contribute: