Friday, September 21, 2007

Ingmar Bergman Tribute

I'm happy to announce that I've updated the Bergman tribute page with some gorgeous photographs all along the left-hand side. It was high on my to do list. I think I'm nearly satisfied, and it could end up being one of the best pages I create -- rightfully so for such a brilliant man, who I relate to on artistic, philosophical, existential, and moral levels.

myspace.com/ingmar_bergman

...and don't forget you can check out the videos I posted of his films at this link:

The Ingmar Bergman Channel




"Our social relationships are limited, most of the time, to gossip and criticizing people's behavior. This observation slowly pushed me to isolate from the so-called social life. My days pass by in solitude."

* "Isak Borg" (Victor Sjöström) in Wild Strawberries (1957)

No comments:

Please contribute: